Who the heck are Francis Ford Coppala, Steven Spielberg and Quentin Tarantino?
You can create your own movies with the following apps
Keynote and iMovie (Apple)
Disp Recorder (Smart Baby)
and publish them on your website.
Examples of usage are presenting presentations, describing process instructions and what have you.
In brief …
- Create collages with Keynote.
- Save screenshots of the collages to the camera roll.
Cut the screenshots to an appropriate content for further usage in iMovie.
The first three sequences of my video display these collages, which are automatically smoothly moved by iMovie. Position and size of objects may be adjusted at start and end of a sequence.
- Animation of objects in slides is a built in feature of Keynote, but iMovie cannot execute these animations. So you have to record animated slides with a helper app, e.g. Disp Recorder.
(Disp Recorder is an app from Apple’s App Store for recording the display of an iOS-Device. The recorded display content looks a bit bumpy as you can see in the last sequence of my video.)
- Record a video with your iOS-Device to complete the basic data set for creating the video with iMovie.
- Embed the video in an Automattic powered blog or publish it on YouTube.
Embedding is outlined below.
Upload the video
to your WP-MediaLibrary via app WordPress.com as follows …
- Go to http;//yourblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin
- Select DASHBOARD – MediaLibrary – AddNew – Select File and select the video from your iOS-Devices camera roll
- Set the appropriate video properties
Uploading a video with the iOS-App WordPress to your media library is not possible at this time. It may be implemented in a future version of the app.
Insert the video
into your article as follows …
- Open your article in edit mode
- Tap on Add Media (above the Editor-Menu)
- In the Add Media-dialog tap on Media Library
- Tap on the video to select it
- Check the attachment details (on the right side)
- Tap on INSERT VIDEO
- Place the shortcode for embedding at the desired position
The attachment details also show the shortcode for embedding in the following parameter notation: (wpvideo + tr3129z)
As you can see here, my first approach did not exactly meet the requirements for an Oscar Nomination, neither in Hollywood nor in Bollywood. I promise to start working on it soon.
|Discussions and replies are highly appreciated.|