There are some lacks in Apple’s iWork-Suite.
Consider the following situation.
It is not possible to store the document directly on a USB-Stick attached to an Apple Airport-Router. That does not go together with Apple’s aspiration to ensure highly integrated connectivity.
A possible, but not convenient scenario is …
- Select the document.
- Select ‘Open in …’ from the menu.
- Select an app, which can establish a connection to Airport attached storages.
These are for example …
Another deficit of iWork is …
You cannot send more than one document via E-Mail.
Sorry, I have no simple way of doing it. Even the following scenario did not work:
- Tap on ‘Send as E-Mail’.
- Copy the attachment to clipboard.
- Click on ‘Cancel’ and do not delete the draft.
- Create a new E-Mail for another document.
- Insert the first attachment from the clipboard.
- This looks good, but unfortunately doesn’t work.
If somebody receives this E-Mail he won’t have access to the first attachment.
I think all of you agree with me …
There is still some work for Apple to make iPad ready for business use.